15:30, March 28, 2022
2022 Be Elite Flag Football Season | Tatum Ridge Elementary
Welcome to Be Elite Flag Football at Tatum Ridge Elementary School Registration is now open for all players.
About: Our After School Programs
The Be Elite Flag Football program is open to all Co-ed participants from kindergarten through 5th grade.
BE ELITE FLAG FOOTBALL is a unique Flag Football program that will provide a fun, positive, energetic, and competitive experience within a team atmosphere. No experience is required to participate.
- The Player.
- The Team.
- The Formation
- The Positions.
- Week 1/Tuesday, March. 29th
- Week 2/Tuesday, April. 5th
- Week 3/ Tuesday, April. 12th
- Week 4/ Tuesday, April. 19th
- Week 5/ Tuesday, April. 26th
- Week 6/ Tuesday, May. 3rd
- Week 7/ Tuesday, May. 10th
- Week 8/ Tuesday, May. 17th
- Week 1/Thursday, March. 31th
- Week 2/ Thursday, April. 7th
- Week 3/ Thursday, April. 14th
- Week 4/ Thursday, April. 21st
- Week 5/ Thursday, April. 28th
- Week 6/ Thursday, May. 5th
- Week 7/ Thursday, May. 12th
- Week 8/ Thursday, May. 19th
- Week 1/Wednesday, March. 30th
- Week 2/Wednesday, April. 6th
- Week 3/ Wednesday, April. 13th
- Week 4/ Wednesday, April. 20th
- Week 5/ Wednesday, April. 27th
- Week 6/ Wednesday, May. 4th
- Week 7/ Wednesday, May. 11th
- Week 8/ Wednesday, May. 18th
How Our League Works
Practice Break Game 1st Half Halftime 2nd Half
3:15-3:55 5 min 4:00-4:45 20 min 5 min 20 min
3:30-4:10 5 min 4:15-5:00 20 min 5 min 20 min
Practice: The first 45 minutes will be dedicated to Fundamentals, Technique, and Skill. Practice will also be dedicated to learning the proper techniques of throwing, catching, and running.
Game Play: The next 45 minutes will be dedicated to playing flag football games. Games are played in a five-on-five flag football format within a contact-free environment. Each team will have a maximum of 10 players. Five players will play offense one half while the other five play defense. At the half, the players will switch sides of the ball to get experience on Offense and Defense.
Grade level participants: All Kindergarten/1st graders will be grouped together for both practice and games, 2nd and 3rd graders will be grouped together for both practices and games and all 4th and 5th graders will be combined for both practice and games.
Sessions: There will be a total of 5 sessions. Each session is one day a week and will run for eight straight weeks. Each session is limited to 40 participants. Participants can sign up for as many sessions as they want to.
Single Session Fee: $125 – Fees will include a league T-Shirt, use of reversible jerseys, use of flags, and other equipment offerings.