Code of Conduct Waiver:
Code of Conduct Youth sports programs play an important role in promoting the physical, social and
emotional development of children. It is therefore essential for players, parents, coaches and officials to
encourage youth athletes to embrace the values of good sportsmanship. Moreover, all involved in youth
sports events should be models of good sportsmanship and should lead by example by demonstrating
fairness, respect and self-control. Therefore, all players, parents, coaches and spectators will abide by
the following rules:
- I will not engage, or encourage my child to engage in unsportsmanlike conduct with any coach,
parent, player, participant, official or any other attendee, such as booing and taunting, refusing to shake
hands, or using profane language or gestures.
- I will not engage in any behavior which would endanger the health, safety or well-being of any coach,
parent, player, participant, official or any other attendee.
- I will not engage in verbal or physical threats or abuse aimed at any coach, parent, player, participant,
official or any other attendee.
- I will not use, or encourage any other person to use drugs or alcohol while at games, and will not
attend, coach, officiate or participate in any league event while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- I will be a positive role model and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by
demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials and spectators at every game, practice
- I will treat nay coach, parent, player, participant, official or any other attendee with respect
of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or ability.
- I will refrain from coaching my child or other players during games and practices, unless I am one of
the official coaches of the team.
- I will respect the officials and their authority during games, and will never question, discuss, or
confront coaches at the game field, and will take time to speak with coaches at an agreed upon time and
- I will teach my child that doing one’s best is more important than winning, so that my child will never
feel defeated by the outcome of a game or his/her performance.
- I will remember that youth sports are played for fun and the game is played for the youth and not for
Individuals who fail to conform to the foregoing while attending, coaching, officiating or participating in any
game will be subject to disciplinary action, including but not limited to the following in any order or
combination as decided by the league:
Name and Likeness Waiver:
- Verbal warning issued by the league.
- Written warning issued by the league.
- Immediate ejection from the game.
- Suspended from a game, or multiple games.
- Removal from the league
I hereby consent to the publication and use of my child’s name and/or my child’s likeness (the
‘Likeness’) for the purpose of promotion, publicity, advertising, or other manner or media by Be Elite,
or any other representative authorized to act on behalf of Be Elite. Likeness includes, but is not
limited to, photographs, sound and/or video recordings, films, broadcasts, brochures, publications,
reports, web pages, promotional materials or any other audio-visual, electronic, printed, tangible work
in any media
or format, now known or hereafter to become known, and/or reproductions of any of these.
I agree that the actual material involved are, and shall continue to be, the property of Be Elite and
that neither I, nor my child, shall have any right of review or approval regarding the use of my child’s
name and/or Likeness in such material. I hereby release and hold harmless Be Elite, along with its
respective employees, agents, affiliates, sponsors, or other representatives from any and all claims,
demands, or causes of action arising out of the use of my child’s name and/or Likeness, in accordance
with the terms of this release. I understand and agree that neither I, nor my child, will be compensated
in any way for the use of my child’s name and/or Likeness by Be Elite.
I understand that for any reason and at any point in time, I may decide to revoke this agreement by
notifying Be Elite Athlete in writing, in which case all references to my child’s Likeness will be
removed within a reasonable time period and no longer used.